Have you seen those really well behaved dogs and thought, "I'd love my puppy to be like that"?
Puppy Pre-school can help you (and your puppy) start on the right track.
Puppy Pre-school is held for one hour per week for five weeks. Classes are held in our large reception area designed for puppies aged 8-16 weeks of age. Puppies at this age are learning social behaviours that will be with them for the rest of their lives. We hold the class with an experienced trainer, Julie, from Family Dog Fun & Training. (www.FamilyDogTraining.com.au) The class is on Tuesday evenings and costs $100 for 5 classes. For more information and bookings, phone us on 38789766.
There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
We provide an effective Puppy Pre School program for all of the puppies that visit our clinic. With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important 'do not' lessons.
- Understand important boundaries when playing together.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Call 3878 9766 or pop in to enrol in the next Puppy Pre-school class.