A clean pet is a happy pet!
Grooming is an important part of pet care. Depending on the breed, age,and health of your pet, grooming may even need to be a part of you and your pet’s daily routine. Many breeds require less grooming than this, but regular grooming always helps to keep your pet healthy and comfortable.
Why a Hydrobath?
- Smell better
- Flea treatment
- Low cost
- Someone else can get wet and cold
- Conditioner - de-tangles
- Removes dead skin
- Removes dead hair
- A thermostat adjusted according to the outside temperature
Small Dogs @ $14
Large Dogs @ $16.50
Medicated Hydrobaths are also available
All Your Pet's Hydrobaths require an appointment
Grooming at Home
We encourage you to also engage in regular grooming with your pet at home. There are numerous benefits of regular grooming, for example:
- Decreased chance of skin problems
- Optimal skin cleanliness and comfort for you and your pet
- Improved monitoring of health issues like cuts, heat, swelling, lameness, or changes in temperament.
- Enhanced behavioural routines with obedient submission during grooming periods
- Closer bonding with your pet through regular contact