The aim of Indooroopilly Vet Clinic is to provide friendly, professional and high quality pet care. Indooroopilly Vet Clinic is constantly updating, improving skills and equipment to provide the best possible care and services to your pet. Our vets and nurses attend continuing education and training seminars to keep up to date with the latest trends in veterinary science.
A few of our services include annual health checks, senior health checks, vaccinations, desexing, microchipping, in house pathology, blood pressure monitoring, puppy pre-school, hydrobath, behavioural advice, nutritonal advice and parasite control.
A day that is very important to our clinic is
World Animal Day
A day to celebrate and remember all animals
Indooroopilly Vet Clinic has been celebrating this event for five years
October 4th is the Feast Day of the Patron Saint of Animals, St Francis of Assisi
Dr Sue Lapham featured in the Companion Magazine which goes out to all ASAVA
(Australian Small Animal Veterinary Association) members. The ASAVA is a special
interest group of the Australia Veterinary Association (AVA)
and is the largest group within the AVA.
Click on the link and have a read as quite an insightful read
http://Images/Companion Dr Sue_vp.pdf
Noticed a change in Your Pet's Behaviour?
- Is your dog or cat giving you little surprises (urinating/soiling) in the house?
- Is your pet acting a little differently?
- Does your pet seem anxious?
- Is he / she agressive to other dogs whilst out for a walk or in off leash parks?
- Is his / her body tense?Have there been any changes in your daily routines?
- Have you moved?
- Have you noticed your dog escaping?
- Is your pet doing something he or she normally doesn’t do?
- Expecting a baby or baby is already home?
- Are you at the end of your tether and need help for your pet?
Call 38789766 and make an appointment with one of your vets to discuss your pet’s change in behavior.
It could be simple as putting strategies in place at home, creating a safe space for your pet, pheromone therapy and helpful tips for you, your pet and your family.
Adaptil and Feliway is used for anxious pets and is also used and available to purchase in Your Pet's Clinic.
There is a wide range of items available.
Please talk to your pet's nurse and pet's vet
as to which one would be most suitable for you and your anxious pet.
Indooroopilly Veterinary Clinic is involved in myriad of community events and charities, such as;
- Seeing Eye Dogs Australia
- Dogs Breakfast
- World Animal Day
- Guide Dogs Australia
- Indooroopilly State School
- Educating local Primary School Children on Pet Health and Care via an AVA (Australian Veterinary Association) program
- Local Businesses such as Simon's Deli, Pet Stock Indooroopilly...
- Grey Care, Greyhound Rehoming Centre
- University of Queensland students
- Opportunity International
- TAFE Nursing Students
Dr. Sue Lapham and her beloved dog,
Patsy support local small businesses.
Let's support each other as we are a tight knit community.
Pop in and say hello and let's help small businesses alike!